TROMBONE SLIDE SPRAY
Hetman® Lubricants offers a unique water-soluble spray concentrate, and applicator for trombone slides. Hydro-Slide™ concentrate is formulated to be mixed with water in various concentrations thereby accommodating the particular characteristics of the artist's trombone slide.
20. HYDRO-SLIDE™ - slide spray concentrate and applicator for trombones. When added to water, Hydro-Slide™ forms an extraordinary lubricating fluid. It is designed to be used with or without slide cream to for an unusually smooth slide action. Follow the directions on the Hydro-Slide™ #21 applicator bottle. Fill the applicator bottle with water to the "water line" then add Hydro-Slide™ concentrate to the desired level (1:40, 1:20 or 1:10). Mix thoroughly and spray on the trombone slide as needed. Concentrate comes in a 30ml bottle and the applicator bottle is 60ml.
Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.