ROTARY VALVE LUBRICANTS
Rotor Lubricants: Hetman® Synthetic Rotor Lubricants provide for long-lasting rotary valve performance. These lubricants will protect rotors and valve casings against corrosion and wear while improving valve seal. Hetman® Synthetic Rotor Lubricants will not swell rubber bumpers or damage plastic components. The 30 ml long-tipped precision needle oiler facilitates application through the slide tubes. Available in two nontoxic, non-gumming viscosity grades:
11. Light ROTOR - Formulated specifically for close tolerance rotors. PN: H11-LR-22.
11.5 Medium ROTOR - A middle of the road option
12. ROTOR - Designed for instruments with rotors having average clearance. PN: H12-R-22.
Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.