The D'Addario Select Jazz Marble Mouthpiece captures the feel and tone of legendary mouthpieces from years past. Now, today's saxophonists have a chance to discover for themselves the sound that, for decades, set the standard of jazz.
- 100% precision-milled, vintage-inspired jazz mouthpieces
- The Select Jazz Marble Mouthpiece line is milled - not molded - from solid marble-colored rod rubber, using D’Addario’s precise, computer-controlled mouthpiece-making technology.
- Classic sound and response, with even intonation across the entire range of the saxophone
- Features medium chamber and facing length
- Available in a 5M and 6M tip openings for Alto Saxophone, and 6M and 7M for Tenor Saxophone
- Made in the USA from foreign materials by D'Addario
If you would like to see a picture of the specific item that you would receive from us, please contact us with the item/s that you are interested in before placing your order.
Any of our items that are described as "Demo" condition have either been used or sold/opened. They are in either "Like New" or "Near New" Condition and function perfectly. "Used" items have been used more extensively and may show signs of wear such as scratches, discoloration, and worn off logos/lettering. All functional parts are in good condition and operate as intended, such as tips, rails, tables, cups, and rims.
Both "Demo" and "Used" items are cleaned as needed and Mouthpieces have been cleaned, sanitized, and sealed in a poly wrapper.