Hetman® Lubricants offers a special multi-purpose synthetic lubricating grease packaged in a precision 10cc syringe applicator for a multitude of woodwind and brasswind applications. Also available in a 10cc jar/tub with a threaded/screw-on lid.
10. MUSICAL INSTRUMENT GREASE - This unique product features a nontoxic, synthetic lubricating grease packaged in a convenient, sealable, dispensing syringe. Woodwind and Brasswind applications include: flat springs and tracks (bronze & steel), pivot screws, clamp screws, wing screws, sax neck screws, linkage joints, lever hinges, ball joints, and threads (valve stems, valve caps and screw bells). In addition to superior wear protection and extreme pressure performance, this plastics-safe, synthetic grease is waterproof and helps to prevent rust. 10 cc syringe applicator. PN: H10-MIG-10.
Many technicians enjoy using the syringe because it can help place a very precise amount of grease into a very precise location.
Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.