Hetman® Synthetic Key Lubricants are specifically designed for musical instrument keys that utilize hinge tube and rod construction. These high technology lubricants provide superior key action by establishing a tenacious, synthetic lubricating film between the hinge rods and hinge tubes. This protective synthetic layer reduces friction and wear, prevents corrosion of hinge rods, dampens sympathetic vibrations, and quiets noisy keys.
The choice of three viscosity grades (Light, Medium, and Heavy) allows the professional to maximize the performance of the instrument's action by selecting the lubricant grade that is best suited to the instrument. The use of the proper viscosity key lubricant ensures an action that is quick, crisp, smooth, and quiet. Hetman® Synthetic Key Lubricants are nontoxic, long-lasting, non-gumming, and plastics-safe. Each lubricant is packaged in a 30 ml precision needle oiler dispenser making application simple, neat, and efficient.
19. PREMIUM CORK LUBRICANT - A long lasting, premium cork lubricant that provides for smooth, positive tenon joint assembly while ensuring long cork life. Preserves joint corks without causing build-up or caking. Special dropper tip applicator makes dispensing neat and easy. Also recommended for ligature and sax neck screws. PN: H19-C-22.
Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants
The extensive range of Hetman® Musical Instrument Lubricants constitutes an application-specific system of advanced instrument care for the discriminating musician. This system of lubricants was developed to go beyond the limitations of conventional oils and provide a new level of instrument performance and longevity.
• Leading Edge Technology - each lubricant embodies the most advanced technology, providing superior, longer-lasting performance, and protection against wear and corrosion.
• Application-Specific - each lubricant's viscosity and formulation is designed for its specific application.
• Compatibility - each lubricant is compatible with conventional petroleum-based oils, avoiding potential gumming problems associated with some synthetics.
• Easy Application - each lubricant is packaged with a dispensing system that allows convenient application to the most difficult-to-reach lubrication points.
• Application Guide - an easy-to-follow application guide is available that clearly describes the proper use of each product.