V16 EBONITE MOUTHPIECES - THE NEW JAZZ STANDARD
JAVA, V16 and ZZ reeds are more particularly recommended for these mouthpieces. Mouthpieces inspired by the sounds of the greatest Jazz players from the fifties to the present.
- The TENOR mouthpiece is available in 7 openings It is now available in two different chambers:
- Standard Version: original chamber, M “Medium” type. Powerful and round sound, very versatile.
- L Large chamber : it offers a full, rich, and darker sound alternative. This chamber is perfect for the player searching for the “vintage” sound. It is even and easy to play throughout the range of the instrument.
T6 - 2.50 mm Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - Versatile mouthpiece with a long facing and a particularly rich sound.
- T7 - 2.70 mm Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - A good compromise between easy sound production and timbre.
- T8 - 2.80 mm Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - The most popular tip opening for the tenor.
- T8.5 - 2.88 mm Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - Full and compact.
- T9 - 2.94 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - Dynamic, rich and powerful.
- T10 - 3.05 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - A homogeneous, particularly responsive mouthpiece.
T11 - 3.40 Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - Very open; warm, yet powerful.