V5 & V5 JAZZ MOUTHPIECES - TRADITION & VERSATILITY
The V5 series is characterized by a traditional round chamber.
These mouthpieces are available in a wide variety of models that suit classical and jazz musicians. First introduced in 1983.
- A15 - 1.76 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - Very easy blowing.
- A20 - 1.86 Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - For those looking for a compact, centered sound.
- A25 - 1.86 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - Similar in conception to the A15 but a little more open.
- A27 - 1.65 mm Tip Opening, Medium Short Facing Length - The classic mouthpiece. It produces optimal homogeneity in tone throughout the instrument’s range.
- A17 - 1.52 mm Tip Opening, Short Facing Length - While maintaining perfect homogeneity in every register, it allies timbre and ease with richness of sound.
- A28 - 1.63 mm Tip Opening, Medium Short Facing Length - The alto saxophone reference in the V5 series. Rich sound, color, brilliance, and dynamic range. Introduced in 1996.
- A35 Jazz - 2.06 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - Open mouthpiece, well-adapted to all styles, both jazz and classical.
- A45 Jazz - 2.20 mm Tip Opening, Medium Long Facing Length - A warm, velvety sound.
- A55 Jazz - 2.47 mm Tip Opening, Long Facing Length - The most open mouthpiece in the V5 range while conserving depth and roundness of sound.
Demo Condition: Similar to Open Box. Has been cleaned and repackaged. May have been played briefly, have damaged packaging, or very minor cosmetic damage.